After Tuesday, when most of them were caught napping - read this really kafkaesque article by Anil Thakraney on the weatherman who should have sounded the alarm on Tuesday - we have them in complete action mode today.
- We received SMS's from the police commissioner asking us to stay put.
- we have senior Government officials on camera giving us updates on the situation.
- There has been a directive which has shut Schools in Mumbai and the adjoining areas for the next couple of days.
- Colleges are likely to be shut too.
- Special trains have been set up from Pune.
- And all along the road, there are trucks trying to move garbage.
Help! my government has been kidnapped and replaced with an efficient alien.