Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Recall Govinda

Is there a legal way of getting rid of an elected member of Parliament? If so, can there be someone from Govinda’s constituency who can file the papers to get him removed. I can’t do it simply because i live in what was Sunil Dutt’s constituency. He, i am sure would have come out of the ICU to direct trafic, people and relief in affected areas.

This is Govinda’s contribution to the flood work & support. zero in terms of people in his locality having seen him. zero on google news search! I am angry. I really want to see his head stuck on a pole at the entrance to his constituency.

If the news changes in the next 12 hours or so - then this is what the google page looks like.

Crossposted on a POV